The Nevada football team will play at least one time on ESPN this season as the Wolf Pack’s game at San Diego State on Oct. 4 will be televised nationally at 6 p.m. by the network, the Mountain West announced Tuesday. The announcement was the first in a series of television releases by the league with television info and kickoff times for other games to be announced in the coming weeks. While kickoff times for most Pack games will be determined by television broadcast, Nevada is asking for guidance from its fans in determining the start time for the Mackay …
Football: ESPN To Televise Nevada-San Diego State
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Visualizing a goal makes it easier to achieve