This all important question really needs to be answered. If the answer is yes it sets Him apart from all other religious leaders. No other group even claims that their leader has risen from the dead, and most of their graves are identifiable. Therefore, if Jesus is risen He is alive and is a worthy savior. It doesn’t make any sense to believe in a dead savior. How can anyone who is dead save anything? The apostle Paul made a statement that would define His life and death. 1 Corinthians 15:12-14, “Now if Christ is preached that He has been …
Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
Trending in: Local News
- First week of filing ends quietly
- Minden manufacturer adds laser cutting system
- Kingsbury Grade work to start May 1
- Linda Sue Fulp ID’d as driver killed in Mono crash
- The R-C Morning Report for March 10