Woman sought in missing purse case
November 30, 2016
The identity of a woman who may be involved with two purse thefts that occurred in a Stateline casino restroom, is being sought by Douglas County authorities.
According to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, both thefts occurred on Oct. 22 between 6 and 8 p.m.
On both incidents, the victims went into the women's bathroom at Harrah's and Mont Bleu and a few minutes later, could not locate their purses.
After a review of camera surveillance, a black female adult wearing a black jacket and blue jeans entered both restrooms with a large black handbag that appears empty. When the black female exits, it appears that the black handbag is full. Both victims had cash, credit cards and passports taken.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the suspect. Your identity is not needed and you will remain anonymous. Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at 782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at: 782-CRIME (782-7463) or DCSO Investigator Jarrod Guilford586-7256.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Woman arrested for elder abuse and neglect
- Markleeville woman arrested on charges of illegally using personal identification of another
- Minden man arrested with blood alcohol content over 0.2
- California man found innocent in sexual assault trial
- Dayton man involved in Western Nevada burglaries granted probation