Reward offered in computer thefts
July 10, 2014
Douglas County Sheriff's Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of two men who stole two computers from the Gardnerville Walmart's electronic department on May 4.
According to the sheriff's office, the men entered the store at 3:41 a.m., and left with the computers without paying. They drove off in a white Chevrolet Impala or similar vehicle.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and-or conviction of those responsible. Your identity is not needed and you will remain anonymous.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at 775-782-5126, Douglas County Secret Witness at 775-782-7463 or DCSO Investigator Ed Garren at 775-782-9907.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Markleeville woman arrested on charges of illegally using personal identification of another
- Woman arrested for elder abuse and neglect
- Dayton man involved in Western Nevada burglaries granted probation
- California man found innocent in sexual assault trial
- Minden man arrested with blood alcohol content over 0.2