Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks credit card fraud suspects
May 11, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying subjects in a credit card fraud.
On April 15, unknown subjects obtained a victim's wallet, possibly while at the South Valley's Sports Complex. Two of the victims' credit cards were used at Walmart in Carson City located at 3200 Market St. and Walmart on Topsy Lane in Douglas County.
The subjects are suspected to have used the victims' credit cards for several different transactions, and traveling in an older model dark green Isuzu Trooper.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Deputy Jessica Dickey at 775-887-2020, extension 45476.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Markleeville woman arrested on charges of illegally using personal identification of another
- Woman arrested for elder abuse and neglect
- Dayton man involved in Western Nevada burglaries granted probation
- California man found innocent in sexual assault trial
- Minden man arrested with blood alcohol content over 0.2