Sportsman’s Warehouse opening in Carson City
August 22, 2013
Sportsman's Warehouse is expanding its operations to include a new retail location in Carson City, in the Carson Mall space formerly occupied by Gottschalks. The grand opening will take place in Spring of 2014. The store will be the third Sportsman's Warehouse in the state of Nevada.
The store will feature an extensive selection of hunting, fishing and camping gear, as well as a wide range of apparel and footwear. The store will also feature instruction, seminars and special events related to outdoor activities.
"We are excited to open a store in Carson City," said Sportsman's Warehouse CEO John Schaefer. "The area has a strong outdoor heritage, and I'm sure that we will become an active, contributing partner of this great community. Not only does this opening represent our continued commitment to expand our loyal customer base, but it is also a testament to our solid business model and the hard work of our dedicated employees."
In addition to expanding brick-and-mortar store locations, Sportsman's Warehouse also operates an eCommerce store at http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Tahoe Beach Club racks up $85 million in sales
- Lake Tahoe’s Boulder Bay development gets cash needed to move forward
- Merger creates Northern Nevada’s largest local credit union
- Physician assistant joins Carson Valley Medical Center staff