Husband and wife team join Chase International
July 5, 2013
The husband and wife real estate team of Debra and Gil Evans have joined forces with Chase International and will represent the company throughout Carson Valley, Carson City, and the east and south shores of Lake Tahoe.
With experience from various professions including emergency nursing, teaching, and owning successful businesses, they are committed to bring every client a level of success that surpasses their expectations, Chase International said in a press release.
The couple has served the region in real estate since 2000 and has secured specialty licenses in luxury home marketing, default resolution, and numerous other real estate credentials.
"It is our sincere pleasure to help our clients find the right solution to their real estate needs throughout the spectacular Carson Valley and surrounding regions," said Debra Evans.
The Evans are active volunteers in various church ministries, are outdoor enthusiasts and big fans of swing and ballroom dance.
For more information, visit http://www.chaseinternational.com or call (866) 470-8663.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Frank Sinatra’s old Tahoe casino scheduled to reopen in a year
- Historic Cal Neva resort at Lake Tahoe has new owner
- Lake Tahoe’s Boulder Bay development gets cash needed to move forward
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Tahoe Beach Club racks up $85 million in sales