Gardnerville Charter internet restored
June 19, 2014
Charter Internet is back up for Gardnerville customers after it was knocked out at about 10 a.m. Thursday.
Workers said a truck took down the line along Cemetery in Gardnerville. They repaired it at about 12:35 p.m.
Areas of the Gardnerville Ranchos were also affected by the outage.
The outage affected The Record-Courier's internet and e-mail systems.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Tahoe Beach Club racks up $85 million in sales
- Lake Tahoe’s Boulder Bay development gets cash needed to move forward
- Merger creates Northern Nevada’s largest local credit union
- Physician assistant joins Carson Valley Medical Center staff