A South Lake Tahoe couple accused in a series of crowbar burglaries pleaded guilty to multiple felony charges in Douglas County District Court on Tuesday.
Two crowbar burglary suspects admit guilt
Trending in: News
- The R-C Morning Report for Sept. 16
- Carson City, Nev., residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- Thursday update: King Fire mushrooms to more than 70,000 acres
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Repurposing of Cowboy Corner Gas Station to kick-off renovation of Bently distillery