Staff Reports

Follow Me

Back to: News
December 28, 2012
Follow News

Smoke prompts evacuation of Gardnerville AM-PM

Firefighters responded to a report of smoke at the Gardnerville AM-PM at about 7:55 a.m. today.

Staff and customers evacuated the store and firefighters went looking for the source which turned out to be a malfunctioning heating, ventilation and air-conditioning unit.

Electricity and gas was turned off to the unit and the store was turned back over to the management.

Stories you may be interested in

The Record Courier Updated Dec 28, 2012 03:42PM Published Dec 28, 2012 11:17AM Copyright 2012 The Record Courier. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.