Lynne Katusich can be reached at lynnekat@schat.net or (530) 495-2552.

Back to: News
February 14, 2012
Follow News

Horrible night leaves heartbreak in Coleville

As most everyone is already aware, the night of Feb. 3 was horrible for those living at the Marine housing in Coleville. Somehow, a propane leak of some kind caused a home explosion there, which ended up displacing 38 families. As of this time, I have heard that all but seven of the families have been re-housed. Our community is very saddened by the loss of life and injuries involving three residents. Base housing is a part of our community, and we want to help in any way possible. The Coleville High School students have held a fundraiser to create …

Explore Related Articles

Trending in: News

The Record Courier Updated Feb 14, 2012 03:09PM Published Feb 14, 2012 03:07PM Copyright 2012 The Record Courier. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.